28 June 2015

Fun Times in the Pension and a few Fotos - 7 JUN 2015

7 JUN 2015

Hey Mom!

I'll explain some of the pictures haha. Those pictures with the matress, we were in the OTHER Elder's pension haha OUR pension is A LOT cleaner haha. But at night their pension is cold so we had to wear whatever to stay warm (Their heater doesnt work) haha the one standing up in both pictures is E' De la Serna and the other in PJs is E' Loayza. Thats the kind of stuff we do, we will all four go to an asado or something in the others area and sleep over there or with the french toast (Which i made pretty bomb btw haha) we did the same.

Right now we have... 9 or 10 investigaters. obviously others are progressing a little better than others but I think it will just take a little more time with a few. With interviews I got them mixed up with zone conference which is just the missionaries, the interviews will be tomorrow and Sister Lovell already texted us saying she was going to bring my camera with her, so don't worry :P We always go to one cyber a street down from the church which is 5 minutes away from the pension. I found it on google maps but there isn't a street view, but our pension is across the street from the canal. Our area though is huge.. There is one area we haven't gone into yet because its so far, and we walk EVERYWHERE :P but we are having good success!

That is SUPER weird though haha, I can't believe he is actually done with high school!!!!!!! and I can't believe Jaxson had to go to the ER again hahah poor guy. Sounds like normal back home haha. My week has been about the same I can't really remember much like usual :/ umm... honestly I don't remember doing too much that I haven't already told you guys about..the work has been a little slow this week so its really just been the other stuff.... dang it.. for my & months we bought ice cream and ate it in the pension haha but other than that I've told you everything. Its been kind of a lazy week I guess.. sorry I don't have more.

Well, I love you mom, I hope you guys are all doing well, I'll try to make sure I have a good story for you next week, I love you mom and I hope you have a good week!




Hey Dad!

With your letter I'll explain more detail in the pictures, because other than that stuff this week has been a little slow :P

So the first few pictures with a bunch of Elders is at the pension of a couple of other Elders cooking an asado! After that we went with a member family to a place called "Valle de la Luna" which was super fun! The other gringo is Elder Sulzen from San Diego.


The mess of a dessert was banana cake haha we made that at the other Elders pension to bring to a menos activo family for a birthday and we put a little too much batter haha.


The OTHER desert we made with a member, Fabiana Gutierrez who sent more photos to my facebook! that is called Chocotorta.. so I can make that now.
Chocotorta - Sister Gutierrez, Elder Lopez, y Elder Bramell


After that the pictures with all of our district is at the house of the Familia Caram where we had lunch after church. The Elders ended up being there until about 9:30 haha.


The photos of the 4 of us in the pension was a night where we slept in the other Elder's pension and their heater doesn't work so it gets cold at night, thus the mixed up clothing.


The last ones are just Elder Lopez and I cooking lunch in the pension, he cooked the noodles and I cooked the milanesa (which is basically thin country fried chicken haha)


Hna Lovell is bringing my camera tomorrow so I will be able to send more soon. Thinking back to the week we did a lot of stuff like that which was fun but not as much working as before and thus less success. Don't get me wrong I love this district but sometimes we slack a little. Its made me think more about how I'm ok with slacking every now and then, we ARE human but at the same time I'm not trying to waste my time here doing stuff I could've been doing at home. In the mission some Elders get "trunky" and I completely understand but we came out for a reason and like you said I know where I stand and why I'm here. So that's what I got for the week haha.

I love you dad and I hope everything keeps going good back home! Tell everyone I say hi and to have a good week, i'll talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment