09 November 2015

Salutaciones Pueblo de Manteca Y Afuera - 9 NOV 2015

9 NOV 2015

Hey Guys!!

So to be honest this week wasn't much different from the last, I even got another pair of shoes from someone! haha "L's" Dad, gave me a pair of dress shoes he never really used.
Missionaries are tough on shoes...


So where to begin this week...
Oh well I guess last Tuesday I hit my 11 month mark already... that's pretty weird haha We ended up passing one hermana who is active but we haven't really visited a lot.  We stopped by and they were digging a big hole to drain water out from their house (they live in the tomas so its all dirt with brick and stick houses) but we helped her husband dig the hole another 2 meters deep (still not sure how deep that is but it was like 2 of me deep or something haha) so that was fun! He isn't a member so well see what we can do there..

We also have been visiting hna "C" a lot again and shes been doing better.  We had a noche de hogar (FHE) with them and her grandkid brought her friend who went to church the next day, we are going to try to pass by again this week.

We're still teaching "L" and her family, but its slowing down a little because they are getting pretty busy. We are trying to figure out how we will make them more interested because I feel like her parents, "F" y "V", are more just listening, but we can see their curiosity growing. We have the goal to be exactly obedient this week so it should help, were going to try our best :P

Other news I guess would just be that our ward had the primary program this week in sacrament meeting and the attendance rose to over 100, that was pretty sweet! So was the program haha

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and I love all you guys! I'll see you all soon!

P.S. Here are some pictures of us making french fries with fry sauce haha

Sorry I always send food pics no mas, I'll try to take more entertaining pics this week :P






No comments:

Post a Comment